September 28 COVID-19 Updates:
- Appointments are required and applicants must wear a mask.
- Routine Service: 10 to 12 weeks
- Expedited Service: 4 to 6 weeks, additional $60
- If a passport applicant with routine service needs it more quickly than 10 to 12 weeks, they can contact the National Passport Information Center (NPIC) for assistance.
The Calhoun County Auditor's Office is a passport acceptance facility and can assist any U.S. citizen, who meets the passport application requirements. All border travel in and out of the U.S., as of June 1, 2009, requires a passport for all ages. We can help with:
- Obtaining a new passport
- Renewing a passport
- Passport photos (Recorder's Office)
Passport hours are from 9:00am to 4:00pm in the Auditor's Office.
For more information, please stop in or call 712-297-7741.
Notice: The Auditor's Office cannot process Passport Applications after 4:00pm due to time constraints.
Forms must be filled out in black ink only.
Routing Passport delivery takes 6-8 weeks.
For complete passport information please visit:
U.S. Department of State