- Appointments are required and applicants must wear a mask.
- Routine Service: 10 to 12 weeks
- Expedited Service: 4 to 6 weeks, additional fees will apply
- If a passport applicant with routine service needs it more quickly than 4 to 6 weeks, they can contact the National Passport Information Center (NPIC) for assistance.
The Calhoun County Auditor's Office is a passport acceptance facility and can assist any U.S. citizen, who meets the passport application requirements. All border travel in and out of the U.S., as of June 1, 2009, requires a passport for all ages. We can help with:
- Obtaining a new passport
- Renewing a passport
- Passport photos (Recorder's Office)
Passport hours are from 9:00am to 4:00pm in the Auditor's Office.
For more information, please stop in or call 712-297-7741.
Notice: The Auditor's Office cannot process Passport Applications after 4:00pm due to time constraints.
Forms must be filled out in black ink only.
Routing Passport delivery takes 10-12 weeks.
For complete passport information please visit:
U.S. Department of State