The Calhoun County Courthouse and annexes are open to the public.
We will be closed November 26 & 27 for Thanksgiving.
Appointments required for:
- Driver’s license services
- Sex Offender Registration
- Gun Permits
• Use of Masks will be required upon entry to any county building.
• Hand Sanitizer will be available for use in every office.
• Maintain social distancing while waiting for service.
• Depart the building when you complete your business.
For your safety and convenience, the drop box located near the south entrance of the courthouse and vehicle side service in the south lot numbered parking spots will still be available. We encourage doing as much business as you can using these services, as well as, email, fax, online or by phone.
The weekly Board of Supervisors meetings will continue to be available online, via Zoom, due to the size and limited seating available in the board room.
For additional information or to make an appointment call the following offices, for a complete listing of numbers, go to www.calhouncountyiowa.com.
Public Health 712-297-8323
The Calhoun County Board of Supervisors appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding throughout this epidemic. These conditions will be reviewed weekly.