The Calhoun County Recorder's Office contains valuable information concerning your home, family, business and recreation. The Recorder's office maintains all official real estate documents and provides retrieval and reproduction of these records for the public and businesses. Some of the official documents in our office include:
- Deeds and Contracts
- State and Federal Tax Liens
- Military Records
- Birth/Death/Marriage Records
Recorder's office has a cut-off time of 3:30 p.m., Mon-Fri. to accept documents to be filed on that day. This practice ensures efficiency and accuracy in the recording of the document.
Regular In-House Copies: $.50 per page
- Mailed-Out Copies*: $1.00 for the first page; $.50 each additional page
- Faxed Copies*: $2.00 for the first page; $1.00 each additional page
- Emailed copies are $2.00 for the first document; $1.00 for each additional
If you are a bank, law firm, or abstract company interested in e-filing, then we can help. To find out more information, Click here.
Iowa Land Records
The Calhoun County Recorder's Office is part of the Statewide portal that provides index data for all 99 counties in Iowa. Click here for more information.
- Iowa Land Records Portal
- Iowa Courts Online
- Iowa Counties
- Iowa Assessors
- State of Iowa
- Secretary of State
- U.S. Government Official Site
Cathy Voith: Calhoun County Recorder
Kathy Hiler: Deputy Recorder